Human Growth Hormone or HGH is naturally occurring in our body. It is needed for human growth and development of our body structures. Medically, HGH is used to stimulate growth in individuals who lack this hormone. There are cases where HGH is also used to help patients who are recovering from illnesses. But why is HGH so popular in the bodybuilding community? Why would bodybuilders, weight trainers, and even athletes buy human growth hormone? Find out here.
Human Growth Hormones in Bodybuilding
Aside from it being used for rejuvenation in aging people, Human Growth Hormone is believed to have a positive effect on muscle growth and strength. This is why athletes and bodybuilders are tempted to take these performance-enhancing products and supplements. Those who use steroids are usually the ones who are also using HGH in order to gain an athletic advantage and also to have a fast muscle growth for bodybuilders.
The purpose of HGH in bodybuilding is to help enlarge your muscles and increase muscle fibers. HGH may also stimulate the body to breakdown fat. If you supplement with Human Growth Hormone for bodybuilding purposes, you should expect the product to help you increase your muscle mass, decrease the fat mass, and boost sprinting capacity both in men and women.
Benefits Of Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
Aside from the benefits mentioned above, Human Growth Hormone also comes with other health benefits that you should know of. This is important since HGH is not only used for bodybuilding purposes, but it is widely used for its health benefits. Here are more health benefits from HGH:
- Increase Muscle Strength. HGH is known to improve ones’ physical capacity. This can help stimulate collagen synthesis in your skeletal muscles and in the tendons. This way, it can increase muscle strength and improve your exercise performance.
- Faster Healing Of Fractures. Hormones like the local growth factors regulate the bone and mineral metabolism when a fracture is healing. Taking HGH can help speed up bone regeneration. HGH plays a very important role in healing wounds and injuries.
- Weight Loss. If you want to lose weight, you might want to consider using Human Growth Hormone products. This serves as a therapeutic role in helping obese individuals to lose weight.
- Reduce Cardiovascular Disease. Those who suffer from growth hormone deficiency are the ones more susceptible to have cardiovascular diseases. GHD alters the lipoprotein metabolism of the body which increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Corrects Erectile Dysfunction. HGH is the one responsible for sexual maturation as well as the reproduction functions in men. HGH can help stimulate the human corpus cavernosum smooth muscle which results in penile erection.
Proper Dosage Of Human Growth Hormone
In order to get the best out of your HGH product, it is important that you know how to properly dose with it. If using HGH for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency, the patient should take 1 to 3 IU daily. On the other hand, if HGH is used for non-medical purposes, like say in bodybuilding, the recommended dosage is 1 to 6 IU daily. The most common dose is 1 to 4 IU once a day and this can last for up to 6 to 24 weeks. You can also click this link if you want to know more about your HGH options.